Lodahl's blog: Busy upcomming weeks ...

18 September 2008

Busy upcomming weeks ...

This weekend I'l be speaking at Software Freedom Day in Copenhagen. It takes place on Saturday at Copenhagen Business School. I think I'll talk about my own pesonal view of the expression Software Freedom first.

I'm sure I'll be able to find a few minutes talking about OpenOffice.org 3.0 from a users point of view.

If you have the time and if you live in Copenhagen or sourounding areas, I'll recommend this event.

http://softwarefreedomday.org/teams/europe/denmark/copenhagen

Then of cause we are waiting for OpenOffice.org 3.0 to be released. I hope that September 30th. 2008 is the final release date.

October 3th. and 4th. the annual conference OpenSource Days will take place at IT-University in Copenhagen. Friday I'll be there representing the company and on Saturday I'll be there on behalf of the OpenOffice.org Community. Well that was the plan from the beginning. ...But I have promissed the conference to work as Chairman for one of the tracks. I hope to find some time to talk with people between the tracks

No comments: