Lodahl's blog: Nice article on print

14 September 2007

Nice article on print

It's not every day we or I get articles in the printed papers but this week I had the luck. Normally, when I speak to journalists, it's about IT matters and the articles is only on the internet sites.

I was contributing to an article, or more like a thema in a business paper this week. The paper is target small business (http://www.erhvervsbladet.dk/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070913/NEWS03/70912011/0/NEWS04).

A double page in the paper was about open source in general and OpenOffice.org in particular. Quite a nice thing and a very good target audience, I think.

Quistions:

  • How can I get more of this kind of artiles ?
  • How can I get out of the internet- and IT magazines and into the printed business papers ?

No comments: